This feature is available only to Pro and higher plans users. Go to “Organize” section. In the drop down (on mobile) or as tabs (on desktop) you will see all the menu options for organizing your calendar.
- You can create venues in your calendar to simplify the process when you are creating events.
- Fill out the required information for the venue and click Save.
- Below you will see a section with “All Venues” where you can edit or delete them.
- When you are creating a new event, your venues will be displayed in the drop down list so you can easily choose the desired ones.
- You may provide the name and contact information for the event organizer.
- Fill in the required information for the Organizer and click Save.
- Below you will see a section with “All Organizers” where you can edit or delete them.
- When you are creating a new event the organizers will be displayed in the drop down list.
Help people sort through your calendar faster by making appropriate categories.
- Add the category name.
- To get the most out of your categories, you can choose a default category images, that will show up as thumbs for your events on the public views if you do not choose a featured image for your event.
- Below you will see a section with “All Categories” where you can edit or delete them.
- When creating a new event categories will be seen in the drop down list.
- Add the tag name.
- To attach tags to events, type in the keywords that describe your event. These tags will function as links within the Calendar so users can search for and filter events effectively.
- Below you will see a section with “All Tags” where you can edit or delete them.
Add Custom Filter Groups
Allow visitors to broaden their search beyond categories/tags. Custom filter groups are available only to Hub users.
- Create a new filter group by going to “Custom” tab > “Add Custom Filter Group”, enter a name for it (i.e. Band, Actor) and click Save. Below you will see a section with “All Custom Filters Groups” where you can edit or delete them.
- Add values to a certain custom filter group by going to the “Choose Filter Group” dropdown and choosing the desired filter group. You will them see sections to add values to that group (“Add Band”) and a table with all the values of that filter group, with the options to edit or delete them.