We send tweets twice an hour, at sharp (i.e. 2pm) and 30 min (i.e. 2.30pm). Important: When you publish an event, there must be at least one hour before the next cron time and the event start time for the tweet to be sent. For example, if it's 1.13pm when you are publishing a new event, the event will be tweeted if it has the start time greater than 2.30, being 1 hour after the 1.30pm cron.
The example below shows when are tweets sent when "Time to notification" is set to 1 hour and the event was published before 1pm.
- If the event starts at 2pm, the tweet will be sent at 1pm
- If the event starts between 2.01pm and 2.29pm, the tweet will also be sent at 1pm
- If the event starts at 2.30 pm, the tweet will be sent at 1.30pm
- If the event starts between 2.31pm and 2.59pm, the tweet will be sent at 1.30pm
- The cycle repeats: If the event starts at 3pm, the tweet will be sent at 2pm, and so on...